7 Star Wireless - 7 Star Cellular 7200 Glenview Dr # A North Richland Hills, TX 76180

LIARS AND THIEVES! Brought Galaxy S3 SPH-L710T to them because digitizer, LCD screen and frame were broken.

We agreed they would supply new parts for $150.00, have it done in 2 days and call us to come pick it up. We paid cash, got receipt and left. After 3 days, we called them and they said we could pick it up next day. We went there and they handed us the phone with display working properly, but phone quickly overheating and no connectivity.

I questioned them if they got the proper 710T parts and not 710 parts. They replied that it doesn't matter. I educated them that it DOES matter, as a simple google seach will prove, and they said they'd fix it. A week later WE called THEM to see what's up and they say pick up tomorrow.

WE call next day and they say pick up tomorrow again. So next day WE call and they say it's done. We go there and phone won't even boot, and the frame was the same damaged one we PAID to replace! I said to give us our money back or I would call police.

They all (3) said I was threatening them!!! Then the manager "Ali" which I know isn't his real name ACCUSES US of taking HIS battery, the battery HE put in the phone, throwing out at least 5 Fs from his sewer mouth. We told him that we gave him every single part to which he replied that we hadn't. I then stepped outside and called the police.

Policeman came and talked to us, then we went inside and taked with "Ali". There was another customer in the store, so he asks policeman to talk outside on other side of building from us. 15 minutes later policeman comes out with our phone and hands it to us, now working fine, but still has damaged frame that we PAID to have replaced. We decided to cut our losses and leave.

These people are charlatans, on one hand don't know what they're doing AT ALL and on the other hand ripping off customers and LYING constantly.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor service, damaged/defective , delivery, communication" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $130. This person is overall dissatisfied with 7 Star Wireless. The most disappointing about samsung galaxy s3 sph-l710t screen at 7 Star Wireless was please read review Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare 7 Star Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agree my sister and her husband used to due business there. Husband claims he never had a problem with them but he always had a major complaint about his phone.

My sister tried to get help for her phone issues and they were nasty and hateful. Not to mention were closed more times then they were open. Even with the hours posted on the door.

No one was there. I would recommend everyone avoid this place like the plague!